The Macs

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

happy

Twenty-seven. That is how old I am as of last Monday. On my birthday eve my parents hosted a little family party for me. Angel food cake and berries....my FAVORITE!



My birthday started out with a pedicure. Oh, so relaxing (sorry no pictures of that)! Next, was lunch with my mom, dad, and sister.

My parents watched Cora for the evening and Joel took me out on a date. We ate outside at a little cafe with live music. It was definitely a "happy" day!

7 Comments:

Blogger The Sieberts said...

what camera setting did you use on your night picture with Joel? did you use the night setting? i've never used mine-but it looks pretty cool =)

August 27, 2008 at 8:38 PM  
Blogger loren | anne kurtz said...

Awww!!! fun fun! Cora looks just like you Jessie. I will work on our blog I promise!

August 27, 2008 at 8:46 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

How fun - Happy belated b-day! And I would LOVE to see you both!! Maybe we can get together next week sometime? My days will be pretty free for a little while at least - and I can't wait to meet Cora... :) I'm pretty sure I have your phone number somewhere, so I'll give you a call this weekend!

August 27, 2008 at 10:18 PM  
Blogger The Moffats said...

Cora just keeps getting cuter and cuter and cuter and cuter!!! So fun to see the pics of your birthday! Love you bunches!

August 27, 2008 at 10:43 PM  
Blogger Joel Smith said...

Happy Birthday. That sounds like a wonderful day!

Kendall

August 28, 2008 at 9:49 PM  
Blogger Newton Christian Church said...

That sounds like a perfect birthday! Good for you. :)

August 29, 2008 at 7:42 AM  
Blogger Newton Christian Church said...

Haha! Oops, it's Beki. I'm in the wrong account. I'm our church blogger too.

Such a dork.

August 29, 2008 at 7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home