The Macs

Friday, January 29, 2010

friday

A few random things today.

I got Levi's pictures back this week.
Megan took them and they are amazing.
I LOVE them!







The quilt that Levi is laying on was a Christmas present from my mom
for Baby Mac.
She made it out of scraps from all of the Cora dresses.
I LOVE it too.
Thanks mom!
You can check out more of Levi's pictures at Whatever.

***************************

If you are still looking for a way to give to the people in Haiti, check out The Rusted Chain.

HAITI DISASTER RELIEF - blessed necklace

Beki is donating $10 from every Blessed Necklace sold to Compassion International to help with disaster relief if Haiti. She has raised over $2000 already!

***************************

The first Cora's for Calla giveaway will close at 12:00pm today.


I will randomly select and post the winner later today. Don't forget we will be doing a giveaway each week until Calla comes home. There are many other Etsy vendors donating items for the giveaways. I can't wait to show you what else we have!

Happy Friday!



17 Comments:

Blogger christa said...

I've been following your story for a little while, but I don't think I have ever commented.

I just wanted to say Levi is precious! Congratulations to you and your family! And that quilt is darling, it's inspired me to get back to the one I am working on... just so I can try to make one like Levi's!

January 29, 2010 at 12:26 PM  
Blogger Todd and Courtney said...

Levi is the most precious little boy. That quilt is amazing. The talent that you all have is so wonderful. What a treasure.

January 29, 2010 at 12:29 PM  
Blogger Heather | Cookie Mondays said...

the quilt is absolutely amazing, and it so similar to the one i'm working on! i just love how bright it is, and that it could have been for either sex.

megan is awesome!

and so is beki!

and so are you! :)

happy friday :)

January 29, 2010 at 12:34 PM  
Blogger ishatrisha said...

aren't quilts gReAt!

January 29, 2010 at 12:52 PM  
Blogger Stef said...

these pictures are beautiful and I love the quilt!!

January 29, 2010 at 1:32 PM  
Blogger laura said...

Congradulations on your lil Levi he is beautiful. I love the quilt your mom made for him.
The pictures are wonderful, thanks for sharing your story.
Your faith inspires me do my best in everything.
Kindest regards.

January 29, 2010 at 2:58 PM  
Blogger HeyMiemie said...

Love the pictures and the quilt!

January 29, 2010 at 3:42 PM  
Blogger Mum2twopreciousgifts said...

Beautiful photos of a beautiful family. I looked at the photos and all I could see was LOVE. Levi is one very Blessed young man to be given to such a wonderful family.

Prayers continue for you all from our little family in Australia.

January 29, 2010 at 5:03 PM  
Blogger Meg said...

Those pictures are beautiful.

January 29, 2010 at 5:24 PM  
Blogger Krulls in Haiti said...

The quilt is just gorgeous, and the story behind it even sweeter. How special of your mom to gift your new blessing with a gift from his big sister. Have a wonderful weekend!

January 29, 2010 at 10:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Those pictures are just gorgeous and so special. I love the colors in each picture and the contrast of the hands holding Levi. Enjoy his newborn days- they are so hard but so sweet.

January 29, 2010 at 11:03 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

So wonderful...she takes amazing photos. And the quilt from your mom-priceless.

January 29, 2010 at 11:18 PM  
Blogger Maryann said...

his pics are so precious!

i swear he has cora's eyes. beautiful!

January 30, 2010 at 12:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the blanket your mom made. Its beautiful, but I am also a patchwork junkie!

January 30, 2010 at 7:36 AM  
Blogger Beki - TheRustedChain said...

He is so delicious!

I love anything patchwork too.

Thanks for the shout out! We're at $2,630 raises so far for Haiti!! Crazy!!

January 30, 2010 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Those pics are AMAZING!!!!! :)

February 1, 2010 at 7:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love your mom's quilts, I love Megan's photography, and I love love love baby Levi!

February 3, 2010 at 2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home