The Macs

Saturday, June 30, 2012

insta-update

How did the weekend come so fast? This summer is just flying by. We are gearing up for a 4th of July party this week, I'm working on a fun baby shower, we get to pick Joel's brother up from the airport tomorrow (he's coming home from China!), my two sweet boys are forcing me to clean my house more than ever (little boys are messy!) I'm plugging away at my thirty day challenge and excited about what God is teaching me, there are some changes to the blog coming soon (I hope...if I can ever finish!), and our hearts are breaking as we have watched several friends go through some really hard things this week. Life can be so full of joy and so full of heartache all at the same time. A constant reminder to cling to God, my Rock. He promises that we will never be apart from His sustaining, loving presence. I am so thankful for the HOPE that we have in Him no matter what our days look like.

So...I don't really have anything to post today. How about a little update on what has been going on around here the past few weeks via instagram. Here is a little insta-update:

 Just like a baby bird.  /  First french fry devoured. This boy loves his food.

 Good morning sunshine.  /  I love mornings at home with my boys.

 Two little monkeys. All the time.  /  Getting into things. All the time.

 It is HOT. Levi has spent lots of timing filling up the pool.  /  The boys love the water.

 He loves to be outside.  /  And he really loves the water. A lot.

 I got to spend an evening with the craft weekend girls. So fun.  /  Meeting new friends is the best.

 Stuck.  /  He is going to be stuck if he gets much bigger. I love my big babies.

 Spending the day with my sis (and mom) is my fave. /  I can't wait to be an auntie again!

He sure loves his daddy.  /  Daddy's hat.

 Learning about corn tasseling. He calls it "wrestling".  /  Gardening with mama.

More "coffee" please mom.  /  Happy little brother.

And one of my most favorite instagram pics. I sure love those two sweet boys.

I am @jessmcclenahan on instagram if you want to follow.

Hope you have a good weekend!

12 Comments:

Blogger Micah said...

Super cuteness!!! Happy weekend!!

June 30, 2012 at 4:06 PM  
Blogger Kimberley said...

you have such handsome boys! :)))

June 30, 2012 at 4:44 PM  
Blogger The Richardson's said...

Did I catch a glimpse of Levi with "The Jesus Storybook Bible"? Isn't that the most awesome bible EVER?! We just love it even though our girls are still a bit young to understand it all. Love your posts, as always!

June 30, 2012 at 5:34 PM  
Blogger Auntie EM said...

Sweeeeeeet!!! I love summer fun. Yes life is full of joy AND heartache.....but we know if we stay close to the Lord he will never forsake us. I pray your joyful moments are many and your heartaches are few in the future. Your boys are so cute.

June 30, 2012 at 6:51 PM  
Blogger Sarah Crosby said...

I love how the one with the sun coming thru looks like it is literally pouring over them. so sweet!

June 30, 2012 at 8:47 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

That last one is my favorite too! Your boys are so adorable.

July 1, 2012 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

I can't get over Levi's blondeness! So cute.
You have beautiful babies, that's for sure!!

July 1, 2012 at 9:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I found you on Instagram! Yay!

I'm loving your Instapics. Your boys are just sooooo handsome! They are growing way too fast.
Talking about making new friends..I had a dream that we met!!! I had some big party for all our blog friends. It was awesome and I was in awe of you. :) Maybe one day that can come true!

July 1, 2012 at 1:11 PM  
Anonymous Tanya Self said...

The last one is my favorite also! You are such great parents and people! I joined your 30 day challenge and it is a great way to start the day!

July 2, 2012 at 8:25 PM  
Anonymous Nichole Duenke said...

I really love this post. So fun to see these cutie boys! :)

July 3, 2012 at 1:27 PM  
Blogger Christian T said...

Griffin looks so much like his big sister!!!

July 3, 2012 at 7:05 PM  
Blogger Queenie said...

So this is random...I've been following you for about 2 years and I'm way down here in a super small part of Alabama and I think u posted a pic with a teacher and pastors wife from my area. Is that you with Jessica Wheeler??? Wow. Small world!!!

July 13, 2012 at 1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home